Saturday, 7 June 2014

Stella Jean-Inspired Embroidered Skirt

 photo main_zps04c61399.jpg
If my house caught fire and I could only save one garment, this would probably be it. Last Christmas in Buenos Aires I was scouring a local vintage store, and in the corner they had a box of random old fabrics. Sometimes things just come together, in this case my mad love for Stella Jean (this skirt in particular), and the luck of no one else seeing the potential in an old table cloth.  photo smilecopy_zpsdcef1b71.jpg  photo down_zps7abea320.jpg  photo down2_zpscb923ccb.jpg
Selfmade skirt, vintage petticoat, Uniqlo shirt

xo,

Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think and learn about your DIY adventures!

 

Contour Affair Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger