Thursday, 8 January 2015

Vacation Wear: Dotted Crop/Midi 2-Piece

 photo ready2_zps53a9ac3a.jpg

We just returned from a 2-week trip to Panama, an absolutely glorious place. As you'd have it, the last night before our departure I was still sewing something that had to make its way on this trip. I got this fabric as a random purchase some weeks back with the original plan of making a top out of it, but last-minute "I have nothing to wear in a warm country"-crisis won (and luckily the fabric store gentleman had convinced me to get a full yard, which believe it or not is enough for a 2 piece as long as the top is teeny tiny.) The crop is pretty much a copy of this one, even the back piece is leftover from that project. Instead of a zipper I used bra hooks here (and bias tape I had lying around from these shorts for the straps. You better believe nothing goes to waste in this household).
 photo ready4_zpsee642068.jpg  photo ready1_zpseb10c85e.jpg  photo ready3_zps2e5566e1.jpg
Selfmade skirt & top, Phillip Lim bag, Zara sandals, Komono sunnies

xo,

Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think and learn about your DIY adventures!

 

Contour Affair Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger